• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I increase the font size of the signature

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2016 Jul 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will someone please tell me how I can increase the font of the signature. The signature seems to be very tiny currently.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2016 Jul 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Asim,

Can you please upload a screenshot to better describe the word 'tiny'. Since it is a relative word, it's pretty difficult to decipher if what you are facing is a bug or as designed.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thought I saw somewhere that support can change the font size for us (prior to sending out). We aren't able to do it ourselves, support has to do it...is this correct? I sent a request for this but haven't received response,. signatures coming back are tiny regardless of the field box size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To increase the font size of the signature you should increase the font size of the text tag, even you change the size of first character it will work ()

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines