• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe's pricing needs re-thinking, we all know this...

Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, 

My problem is in regards to the limited plan options and the prices that come along with them. I think there should be a cheaper plan that allows more flexibility for creatives that don't require all the apps that come with Adobes Creative Cloud All Apps plan. 

For individuals like myself, who have come out of uni, are in their early twenties and have hustled their way into an entry-level creative job, I think it's unfair to expect us to afford this plan. The student pricing system is flawed because it assumes that once graduated, an individual has a stable income. If my experience is anything to go by, this is not the case. Often we're relying on freelance work, are restricted to entry-level positions due to our limited experience and don't have a large disposable income.

For the average user, we're using a combination of Adobe's apps and don't require the entirety of this plan. For many, the option switch to alternative programs that are cheaper is not an option because they're not used by the industry. Moving to alternative platforms is unrealistic because Adobe is the choice for many professionals and Adobe's software streamlined throughout creative businesses. 

I think creating a cheaper plan that reflects the experience of the average user is necessary. For young creatives, we're trying to make a living doing what we love whilst juggling the other expenses that come with life. I think creating a plan that reflects the quality of Adobe's products and Adobe's consumers is fair and necessary for a company that has supported the creative industry for years. 

For anyone reading this, I think it's important we show Adobe that change is necessary. Engage with this post, make your own and let this issue be known.

I hope this reaches the right person at Adobe as I didn't know where else to provide feedback.

I look forward to any response and opinions that Adobe's team has on this.

Thanks in advance, 

Lucas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines