Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am the only one getting the latest CC desktop app version 5 update

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Not that I am complaining, just curious why my collegues are logging into the Creative Cloud Desktop app and the latest update they get is 4.9

but if I log into the same computer with my account it updates to version 5 with a new interface

We are trying to see if I part of a beta program or pre-release scheme or something?

Weve tested this on about 3 computers and they all update for me when I log in but not other accounts

I use the same enterprise account as my colleagues

When I click "see full release notes" There is no version 5 listed there or not even available to download from your website or creative cloud packager tool

So its like this is an unofficial release or a version that is not offically released to everyone yet

TOPICS
Enterprise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Rollout is by region, are you somehow identified as being in a different region to your colleagues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shoudlnt be. We are all part of an enterprise license and my account is in the same active directory group as my collegues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can give you an update on the concern that in less than a week, all users will get the update to the latest Creative Cloud desktop app version 5. 

Hope this helps. 

(I have locked the other duplicate thread created by you : https://community.adobe.com/t5/Enterprise-Teams/Nice-one-Adobe-Support/m-p/10660564#M24887)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that. We have more collegauges gettng the update now. So I am assuming its being released to our region. But one thing is we cannot download the latest version from our enterprise creative cloud packager. We need this to deploy out to our computer labs in our university. The lab computers have security enabled to stop the Creative Cloud app from updating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, Unfortunately, the old Creative cloud packager will not have the latest updates for creative cloud applications. You can create a package only for CC2018 or older versions using the packager . The only option for creating the package for the new version is from the Package tab on the Admin console. Help Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/using/create-nul-packages.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines