• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

213:11 Error - a solution on Windows

Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone that runs into this 213:11 error....

I got it this morning with Dreamweaver and Elements 2014, 2012. All of them had the same error. I purchased Elements 2018 thinking this would solve the problem, downloaded, installed ... SAME ERROR!!!

Turns out my shortcuts that had been set on Run as Administrator ... got changed somehow (Windows stealth update?). Anyway, if you open these with Run as Administrator ... it will work (did for me) and you don't get the error. Then I worked on the properties to make them all Run as Administrator.

I hope this helps someone else.

Doug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's ok for me too. But I don't understand why in user mode, it failed. Is there any adobe expert answer ?

Many thanks

Philippe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I ve found a solution by changing the access rights in the folder ProgramData\Adobe\SLStore : must be read/write for users

Philippe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines