• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Direct contact (phone number or email address) of (Korean) support team for payment

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having problem to update my payment issue.

It says that payment had been made and I got confirmation email. But soon it has got denied or failed.

I used to use with the same card for years.

I think that I need to talk to someone directly because none of those answers on the website don't work.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...
Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache. If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

The payment is failing due to an issue with the card on file. Request you to please contact your credit card issue before next renewal attempts on 09/24/2019 & 10/01/2019.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I have been unable to use Creative Cloud apps since yesterday. Adobe support reported that it was a system problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi there, Apoligies for the poor experience. Support team has already escalated the issue to the backend team and will get back to you asap. Thank you for your patience. ^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines