• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to change language in photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2014 Nov 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop Elements 10. I installed the OS X Yosemite after reinstalling completely my IMAC. When I download my Photoshop Elements 10 the language have changed in German language. Before I had in English. How can I change the language? I don't understand german even If I have tried before...

Thanks a lot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 01, 2014 Nov 01, 2014

Hello,

in my library I found this entry:

There's actually just one version of Reflow, and it presents the language in the UI based on your Mac Language preference.

I've seen this happen when switching between languages on Mac.

Try this:

1. open your Mac Language & Region preferences

2. select English as your preferred language

3. run Reflow (it should show up all in English), then quit Reflow

4. go back to preferences and select German

Reflow should now show just English in the user interface. No reboot

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2014 Nov 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

in my library I found this entry:

There's actually just one version of Reflow, and it presents the language in the UI based on your Mac Language preference.

I've seen this happen when switching between languages on Mac.

Try this:

1. open your Mac Language & Region preferences

2. select English as your preferred language

3. run Reflow (it should show up all in English), then quit Reflow

4. go back to preferences and select German

Reflow should now show just English in the user interface. No reboot, uninstall, reinstall, or clean is required.

On the other hand there is a German "cookbook":

Dazu öffnet man im Ordner, in dem PSE gespeichert ist (üblicherweise "Programme/Adobe Photoshop..."), den Unterordner "Locales > de_DE > Support Files". Hier findet man die Datei "tw10428.dat", die man in ein anderes Verzeichnis verschiebt (nicht kopieren, die Datei muss aus "Support Files" entfernt werden). Beim nächsten Programmstart von PSE erscheint die Programmoberfläche englischsprachig. Die deutsche Version gibt es wieder, wenn die Datei "tw10428.dat" an ihren alten Platz zurückgelegt wird.

And here my try to translate it in English:

For this, open the folder where you saved the PSE is (usually "Program Files / Adobe Photoshop ..."), the subfolder "locale> en_US> Support Files". Here you will find the file "tw10428.dat" that you move to a different directory (do not copy, the file must be removed from the "Support Files"). Next time you start PSE from the program interface appears in English. The German version is available again if the file "tw10428.dat" is put back to its original location.

Good luck!

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines