• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HDR Pano unable to merge

Contributor ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well...the first one worked fine (although took a looooong time).  30 images.  Went to try again, with 24 images, same bracketing settings and met with "Unable to detect HDR exposure bracket size. Merge to non-HDR panorama instead?"  Was hopeful but this is a bummer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

I was able to work around by 'quickly' merging the 3-5 frame brackets in to hdr (auto-stack finally) (no adjustments). and then taking those hdrs and making the pano.  Actually seemed like it worked faster that way then the 1 successful one it did prior to stopping.  Still not optimal but then again...it's lr

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The brackets have to be the same size and the exposures have to be in the same order. You can’t have -1 0 +1 and then +1 0 -1. It’s best to use auto-brackets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The successful blend was with the same exposure difference.  These were shot with a Phantom 4 and thus unable to control the AEB.  All shots are in the same order. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here with Mavic 2 Pro. All drone HDR panos are no-go. Which is a bummer, since I shoot A LOT of HDR aerial panos. Hopefully Adobe fixes this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. Most of the AEB shots I take with my Phantom 4pro won't stitch as an HDR pano. I was REALLY excited about this new feature...it takes a long time to manually merge all the HDR images before merging them as a pano. Sometimes I'll get a subset of images for a pano to merge, but overall this new feature is a big fail in my opinion. I wish that at the very least LR could batch process a bunch of AEB to be merged HDRs. Other software (Aurora HDR) has no trouble doing this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is "auto bracket"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my X-T3, have experienced that Photo Merge HDR-Panoramic is buggy. Too many frames, no go (think It worked for 90 or so but not past 96). Oh, this is not the exact error as the OP listed. But doing this outside of LR, in ACR worked.

And for even some small sets, for example 28 frames (7 exposure 1 stop bracket, 4 columns) I get that specific error, despite in camera auto bracket, 1 stop, 7 frames, bracketing order -0+. If I Romberg correctly, when I got that error and then tried using ACR instead, I git the same error.

so, truly odd, same camera, same in camera settings, sometimes works, more often does not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to work around by 'quickly' merging the 3-5 frame brackets in to hdr (auto-stack finally) (no adjustments). and then taking those hdrs and making the pano.  Actually seemed like it worked faster that way then the 1 successful one it did prior to stopping.  Still not optimal but then again...it's lr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not so much a workaround as it is a retreat to the method prior to combined HDR/PANO. Yes it works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you tried with (not) renaming the files?

that worked for me on a -1 0 +1 HDR pano with adapted Nikkor lens on Fujifilm GFX 50R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2023 Oct 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Edit in photoshop then merge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines