• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Raw files are not recognized by Lightroom 6

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have LR6, standalone. I have had no problems editing RAW files in develop mode till today when I get this message, "The file is not recognised by the raw format support in Lightroom". This comes up with RAW files that I have been able to edit previously.

Any ideas?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Somehow you are now using an earlier version of LR than you were using when you were able to edit these photos. So, what happened, why are you using an earlier version?

And what version do you have installed? (We need the version NUMBER and not words like "latest" or "up-to-date"). And what camera took these photos?

You need to update/upgrade your LR 6 to a newer version which will support your camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That does not sound good, as the raw image is not recognized by Lightroom 6, could you please let us know what camera you're working with?

Also, please check this article to know whether your camera is compatible with the version of Lightroom you're using.

Cameras supported by Camera Raw

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somehow you are now using an earlier version of LR than you were using when you were able to edit these photos. So, what happened, why are you using an earlier version?

And what version do you have installed? (We need the version NUMBER and not words like "latest" or "up-to-date"). And what camera took these photos?

You need to update/upgrade your LR 6 to a newer version which will support your camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. Somehow, I have two versions of LR6 on my Mac. Both are LR6 but one is LR6.14 which works fine. I will uninstall the earlier version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines