• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fatal Database Error / Disk Image Malformed

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Lightroom CC on my iMac and iPhone for many months with no issues.

This morning, I started up LRCC and am getting the following error:

Unable to move some photos: An unknown error occurred while moving your photos: Fatal database error at path "/Users/andrea/Pictures/Lightroom Library.lrlibrary/7d7cd1065373428ca9a7613784078cdb/Managed Catalog.mcat" :database disk image is malformed.   sql: PRAGMA journal_mode = WAL (error code 11)

My options are - Postpone for One Week    Resume Later     Try Again

The photos are still in the cloud, all my photos are synced, I see them on my mobile app, but I can't access anything on the desktop app. I can't add photos either. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and continue to get the same error.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Fixed.

Followed the instructions from this post: Lightroom CC: Can start the app anymore, get this message: Fatal database error at path | Photoshop Family Customer Comm…

Quit LRCC, rename Managed Catalog.mcat to Managed Catalog.old, restart LRCC and all the photos came back in their albums.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed.

Followed the instructions from this post: Lightroom CC: Can start the app anymore, get this message: Fatal database error at path | Photoshop ...

Quit LRCC, rename Managed Catalog.mcat to Managed Catalog.old, restart LRCC and all the photos came back in their albums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem and did the same procedure then all the photos came back by sync but all fo my album are now empty!

can someone help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines