Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best laptop for photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2019 Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I wanna buy a new laptop to work on my pictures and do some editing on photoshop.

Now am wondering what the best option would be to do this.

Does anyone have a good option?

Was thinking of the new Dell XPS 15, as it has some good specs. But is there something better that I maybe have overlooked?

Also am wondering of getting a 17 inch monitor. So the XPS falls a bit out of range in that regard. If I go that way.

Also am trying to avoid mac, since am used to PC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2019 Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi yes dell xps is good option if you want to save money get upto 16-32 gb of ram with best performance...Thanks

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is really a personal issue based on your specific needs, so perhaps you can share more information about your specif usage. Someone working on small JPEG files has a much different need than someone handling file of several gigs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well am working with RAW files,so around +/- 25mb.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Keefew,

Photoshop does utilize the graphics processing unit for enhanced performance.There are many features that require a Dedicated Graphics card like 3d enhancements.

I will recommend you to get a Laptop that meets recommended Photoshop requirements.See Photoshop system requirements

Refer Adobe Photoshop CC GPU (graphics processing unit) and video card FAQ to know about Photoshop GPU usage and recommended Video cards,

Regards

Akash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah I've looked at the site, but it only says minimum system requirements.  Would be great to know the optimum system requirements.

Or maybe I overlooked them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines