• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I roll back 2019 Premier Pro CC update since my graphics driver is not supported?

Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my Premier Pro CC 2019 last week and my graphics driver is not supported with the latest PP update, and there doesn't seem to be an update to bring my graphics driver compatible. Is there a way I can rollback the update or "undo" it, to get it to work on my system?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pfan,

You can reinstall CC 2018. If you need help with driver installation, let us know more about your computer specs and model. It may be that your system says that your driver is already updated, when that is not actually the case. 

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankfull I still have CC 2018 still on my system, but I'd prefer to take advantage of the updates of CC 2019, before the latest update that made it incompatible with my graphics/display driver. Intel 4600 v.20.19.15.5070

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is all I can get you. I just learned that this link will probably be pulled fairly shortly.
Only 2 versions are available at any one time, as is the current policy. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines