• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Set Time remapping to greater than 20,000% in Premiere Pro (14.0)

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set Time remapping to greater than 20,000%Set Time remapping to greater than 20,000%The maximum speed for time remapping has been increased to 20,000 percent. This allows you to create time-lapse footage from very long source clips. Increasing the Time Remapping speed was one of the bigger feature requests I've seen over at User Voice. It has almost 350 requests. Well, it's here now, people. Rejoice!

Let's discuss this enhanced feature below.

Back to Premiere Pro (14.0) New Features

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope this means the bug that changes the percentage randomly when you select a value betwen 1000% and 9999% has been fixed 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J,

Please give it a try and let us know the results. I'll give it a play.

Thank You,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worksgreat Kevin. No issues thus far

Used with 10 4K clips and zero errors

Now lets get speed duartion down to 20% using optical flow.Would be great to habve this instaed of resorting to Twixtor etc

Mo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some complaints around speed effects and quality. Are you seeing anything along those lines? Cheers.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to replicate this issue only once, it might still be lurking, but it's not nearly as frequent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I'll keep a watch then.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This video describes the most common workflows for this popular speed effect.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone having trouble with the new speed feature? Please let me know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to version 14.0 any time remapping results in super choppy or non existant playback for me over the adjusted sections of the clip.

Have you got any ideas?

Thanks,

Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of Version 14.0.1 (Build 71), speed adjustment is still struggling. Preview goes away completely and displays a random still frame from the clip if adjusted above 200%. There are a couple of threads in the Community with several people experiencing the exact same problem, but no solid workaround or relly any acknowledgement of the issue. Is there a fix coming soon?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running the latest version on Windows (no updates pending) but I can't enter a speed greater than 10,000% for a clip. If I enter 20,000% (or any speed between 10,000% and 20,000%), it just reverts back to 10,000%. 

Is there some limitation to the feature that isn't obvious?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Me too. Would really appreciate a solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines