• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account Checkout finishes, but not billed and cannot access paid services.

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2021 Dec 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, thanks for your help.

I am trying to subscribe to a student account however when I get to the subscription page and walk through billing information and then account verification, the page simply refreshes back to the original step.

On my Adobe account invoices I can see the 7 different invoices for times when I tried to sign up (over two days); however nothing is showing up with my credit card company.

I cannot contact customer support because they said I need a valid license for customer support,  it I need help figuring out why creative cloud will not bill and register my account as active.

I have tried getting to the payment portal multiple ways (upgrade my account, refresh my account or whatever, sign up almost as a new account).

any ideas or directions?

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2021 Dec 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2021 Dec 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Peru Bob, thanks for taking the time to look for me. When I type agent into the chat box I get hit with this auto-reply. 

"An active plan or trial is required for live support assistance. I found no record of an active plan linked to this email (#######)."

This is what i was referring to, not offering support for those not active, however the whole reason I need support is to activate my account. I cannot call them on the weekend because they say go to chat for support.. so I am stuck for now will try tomorrow I guess. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines