• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add a seat of Photoshop to my CC account

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if there's a way to pay more to add just an additional seat of one app to my plan?  I have a collaborator with whom I'd like to share files, but they don't have Photoshop.  Can I add a seat to my plan so they can see my files?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your subscription allows YOU to install on 2 computers... you may NOT share with someone else

They will need to subscribe to either the special photography plan for about $10 per month (an ANNUAL plan) or just photoshop on a MONTHLY plan for much more, but which may be cancelled at the end of any month

SOME programs are available Monthly https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Being-charged-for-a-full-year-when-i-m-on-month-to-month/... - links and pictures
-the special Photography Plan is ONLY available on an annual plan, with monthly or 1 annual payment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seats are only available with business Teams & Enterprise plans. Your plan admin is the only one who can add/remove seats from your organization's plan.

Failing that, your collaborator needs to obtain his/her own subscription to Photoshop.

The Photography Plan bundle is the most affordable at USD $10/month x 12 months.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines