• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat DC is asking me to pay

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a one time pay Acrobat DC and it was working fine till yesterday it is asking me to chose the monthky subcription for every edit functions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ravink,

As per the description above, you are not able to activate the Acrobat DC on your machine as it's asking to repurchase the license, Is that correct?

The record shows that you have an Acrobat Standard DC license registered with your current Adobe ID, make sure you have installed Acrobat Standard DC on your machine, and use the serial number which is registered with your Adobe ID to activate the license.

You can also use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove all the Acrobat versions installed on the machine Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs Reboot the machine and install Acrobat from Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X

Use the serial key for activation.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a similar issue. i use to have a paied subsciption for a while, but now after i cancelled it every time i log in it asks me to choose a monthly plan.

every time i open a pdf file the subsciption plan pops up and i need to close it to continue reading. 

its kind of a nosense and i was wondering if i can turn it off somehow?

thank you..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you mean by a "paired" plan

at one time you had a subscription and a perpetually licensed product (eg, acrobat)?

if so, you'll need the perpetual apps installation files and serial numbers.  do have that/those?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i mean this

ADIEL26979701uvqg_0-1668176532530.png

it pops up eveytime i open a pdf file and it started the moment i stopped paying. but before i paied it didnt pop up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nothing is paired, you're being offered two payment options for an annual subscription.  IF you already have an active subscription:

stat here - https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

if that fails, proceed to these steps - https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/resolve-trial-and-license-expired-errors.html

if those all fail, change your cc language. eg, try international english

if that fails, change the install location

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to have a paid subscription... after I cancelled it, every time I log in it asks me to choose a monthly plan.

By @ADIEL26979701uvqg

===========

@ADIEL26979701uvqg,

That's normal & expected.  The paid subscription only works as long as you keep paying for it.   When you quit paying, the service stops.

FREE Acrobat Reader -- view, comment & sign PDF.
https://acrobat.adobe.com/acrobat/pdf-reader.html

Paid Acrobat Pro DC -- the complete solution for creating and saving PDF.
https://acrobat.adobe.com/acrobat/acrobat-pro.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im not intrested in all the features from the paid subscription. i just want to stop the ad for the paid subscription from poping eveytime i open a pdf file.. and i asume its possible becouse up until i did pay it didnt pop up...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ADIEL26979701uvqg 

what is installed on your computer from adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe acrobat and creative cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you don't have a current paid subscription, uninstall acrobat.  and if you don't have any cc subscription, uninstall the cc desktop app.

uninstall acrobat including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, using the correct uninstaller, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes...

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As @kglad said, uninstall acrobat and the creative cloud desktop application.

THEN install the Acrobat READER, which will let you read PDF documents without that annoying popup. Acrobat Reader is free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MOVED TO THE ACCOUNT, PAYMENT, & PLAN DISCUSSIONS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines