• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe billing invoice cannot view

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new laptop, WIndows 10, updated Chrome browser, and when I go to my billing and invoice history and click on the view icon (eyeball) on current month invoice like I always do, it asks me to sign in and has my email address already loaded (like usual) and starts to log me in, several times on it's own and then gives me an error message 

bad_request

Request parameters failed to meet all constraints

What does this mean?  How can I fix this?  I can email the invoice and download the invoice and view it, but I cannot view it in the browser itself.  I have Adobe extension installed in browser, and turned on, so don't know what the deal is.  The same thing happens on Edge browser.  I have IE 11 installed as well, when I click on view there, it opens it in new window, but won't connect to my printer.  Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

restart your computer and retry.

if that fails, clear your adobe.com login and password from your browser and enter them manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did nothing, system still does something on it's own.  I restarted laptop manually entered my credentials, got to my billing page, click on the eye icon to view invoice, it brings up the login page again, manually entered all again and then it rapidly does something and I can see something really quick and it goes away and it goes back to my loign credentials and rapidly cycles them on its own (you don't have a chance to even enter anything) and then get the error message again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)

kglad_0-1635610829137.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suspect your new Laptop has aggressive security settings which are blocking you. 

Not being able to print from browsers is another matter.

Which anti-virus and firewall are you using?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines