• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC Student Discount and Concerns.

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been an active subscriber to Adobe Creative Cloud with a student discount back in November 2018 and was charged £16.24 for the first year. After that, I have been charged £24.96 onward. However, In March 2020 when I was looking for options to change my plan to a cheaper one, I ended up buying the same plan again and my charge went back to £16.24 for another year. I am just after reviewing my invoices and I am worried about the legal issues surrounding this. Could anyone please help out and give tips to avoiding this potential mistake from a year ago? Thank you so much for your support. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

normally, the price for the first year is lower than subsequent years.  so your 2nd year cost sounds correct.

and adobe does run "specials" periodically which could explain your 3rd year pricing. perhaps there was a special being offered.

that all said, if in doubt, about subscriptions, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines