• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe for students

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I wonder if i am eligible to a students plan if my univeristy does not provide an affiliation with adobe. I am stuying a different specialization, but i want to learn and maybe sell some of my work to other people/bussinesses. So my questions are: if i can validate myself as a student with my university id and if i can sell my work to someone else.

Thank you and sorry for my english mistakes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Let me move this to the Accounts, Payments & Plans forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

My understanding is that as long as you can verify that you are a student, you are eligible for the Education Plan prices. Remember that the subscription price will go up after the first

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Accounts, Payments & Plans forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

My understanding is that as long as you can verify that you are a student, you are eligible for the Education Plan prices. Remember that the subscription price will go up after the first year. The first year is an introductory price at a discount.

Anything you create using an Adobe program is your intellectual property and you can sell it. Adobe is the tool you use, but the product is yours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines