• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe isn't available in my country.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so I'm sure this isn't the first this is being asked but oh well.

I live in Croatia and apparently Adobe Cloud isn't available here so I'm wondering why is that, or better yet, when is it going to be available here?

We've been in EU and generally relevant for a while so I dont understand it. Now, I have been to US twice and have a not-so-permanent address but it's where I live when I'm there, so I'm curious whether that can be used as a way to buy the license. I used that address to buy things from US and have them sent there, if that's relevant. I had a bank account there which is not temporarily closed.

I need Animate CC ASAP(!) so any help is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

billing location is key to adobe; geo location is not relevant to adobe.  you can officially reside in location A, purchase while in location B and then travel anywhere you want in the world and still legally use your programs/subscriptions.

but if you purchase a product/subscription you are NOT (legally) allowed to let anyone else use it.  you can legally transfer your license (one time), Transfer an Adobe product license, but then you cannot use the product.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2024 Oct 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bsc is "because". They are asking for free adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2024 Oct 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines