• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE REFUSING TO GIVE REFUND

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am absolutely appalled at Abode and will be requesting a chargeback from my card issuer if I do not receive an immediate refund. They are making me go round corners just to cancel a subscription that I do not want or even use. No reminders were given and I do not want it at all. Considering it's such a big company, the shoddy practices of refund refusal has made me lost faith in this company. I will never ever use it again. 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

If you signed up for a trial subscription, you agreed that it would automatically roll over into a paid subscription if you didn't cancel within 14 days.

You can still cancel the subscription, but a cancellation fee of 1/2 the remaining subscription is charged. That is to say, if there are still 10 months left on the subscription, you'll be charged the equivalent of 5 months of subscription payments.

new billing page info.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's probably more relevant information to your story than you're indicating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The simple story is that they're refusing a refund for a subscription that I don't want and did not agree to. Very distasteful to assume that there's "obviously more" to the story when Ive clearly laid it out in my original post. Seems like victim blaming. And this isn't just an unique issue for me, adobe is notorious for refund refusal and shady practices as per other complaints by customers regarding the same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you mean, you didn't agree to subscribe.  did someone else use your credit card?

if so, contact your cc card company.  that's usually not vendor (eg, adobe) issue, and you need to cancel that card.

otherwise, you probably agreed whether your paid attention to what your digitally signing, or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you signed up for a trial subscription, you agreed that it would automatically roll over into a paid subscription if you didn't cancel within 14 days.

You can still cancel the subscription, but a cancellation fee of 1/2 the remaining subscription is charged. That is to say, if there are still 10 months left on the subscription, you'll be charged the equivalent of 5 months of subscription payments.

new billing page info.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines