• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digtial River orders result in a 404 error in the Adobe Store

Explorer ,
May 11, 2024 May 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using CC for a long time. I need to update my credit card, but Adobe Store gives a 404 error.

I need help on this matter.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

Thanks for the clarification, Burak. Have you checked under your Digital River account for the invoices? I am showing the membership under your account is managed by them. For more information, see https://adobe.ly/3yjm6ay.

If your membership is newer than January 16th, 2020, then you will be able to see and manage your membership on https://adobe.ly/44ILvGE. Your membership is older than that, so is still managed through Digital River. ^JW

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

Nevermind.  I found it myself. 

Digital River Customers Only:
https://gc.digitalriver.com/sstore?

Complete the form.

You will be taken to your Adobe Digital River account.

[Snarky remarks removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are 2 ways to contact adobe support; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
if you have or want to purchase a subscription, use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they don't answer in any way. only automatic responses. i've been trying for hours. I can't get service from the biggest company in the world. i just wanted to update my expired card. it shouldn't be this difficult.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you type "agent"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you type it, agent does not understand it and gives an error.

they don't answer in any way. only automatic responses. i've been trying for hours. I can't get service from the biggest company in the world. i just wanted to update my expired card. it shouldn't be this difficult.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you may need to wait until the weekend ends.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you are right. a global giant company. the gozy baby of the creative world is the company. graphic design web design video editing ux ix is dominated by adobe, but i adobe.com i can't update my credit card either. i have to wait for the end of the company's weekend vacation Congratulations

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe support hours are country dependent.  in the usa, i think, they're always available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see the little chat option? That is where you enter AGENT

ChatButton.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @burak ocak,

Are you still getting the same error? Let us know if you have contacted the support team or if you still need help.

Regards,

Shivangi 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, still the same problem persists. As a result of my research, I am a former customer and "old customers" are receiving the Adobe Store 404 error due to our system system renewal.

I definitely see the orders and invoices section under my account. The warning already says "I should not visit the Adobe Store" and when the link is clicked, it gives a 404 error. This is not about me, it is obvious that it is your incompetence.

I've been dealing with this for days and I've fallen behind on my work and projects. Even in the simplest CRM panel, a process that would take 3 seconds does not work. You are so indifferent to the subject that people here only share chat links. A lot of people have written about this issue and you always seem to ignore it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I absolutely cannot see the orders and invoices section under my account.Ekran Resmi 2024-05-13 12.46.11.pngEkran Resmi 2024-05-13 12.46.22.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Burak, what type of network are you using to access your Creative Cloud membership? Is this your home network or one managed by your educational institution? ^JW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Connecting to any network anywhere is not relevant to this issue.

I haven't been able to see my invoices and orders for almost a year.

At first I waited for it to be fixed and didn't care, but now things got serious when I had to update my credit card.

If you have a real solution or suggestion, let's talk or stay silent.

Because now the topic is starting to get stupid

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Burak, I am sorry if there is any confusion. Digital River is a servicer that allows us to provide Creative Cloud memberships for several countries.

If you have additional questions, please click on https://adobe.ly/3QKptxs to begin a secure chat session with a member of our support team. They can answer your account-related questions. You may need to use a different device if the chat window fails to open. ^JW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the clarification, Burak. Have you checked under your Digital River account for the invoices? I am showing the membership under your account is managed by them. For more information, see https://adobe.ly/3yjm6ay.

If your membership is newer than January 16th, 2020, then you will be able to see and manage your membership on https://adobe.ly/44ILvGE. Your membership is older than that, so is still managed through Digital River. ^JW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not shop from a place called Digital River. I do not have a membership on the site called digital river. All my purchases are through adobe.com.

You are constantly trying to attribute the issue to other places and institutions. Of course, it is a purchase older than 2020. If I could enter, I could show you my 2018 invoices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you ever visited the Digital River website and have any idea what it is?

Digital river is a B2B company for payments.

A company that used to support Adobe in receiving payments.

What connection can I have with the company that provides payment integration?

No one who really knows and knows the subject can answer at Adobe.

THIS IS A VERY SIMPLE QUESTION...............

//////////// HOW DO I UPDATE MY CREDIT CARD? /////////

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Burak, you will want to contact Digital River for additional help with both payment and invoice questions; I am sorry. You can find information at https://adobe.ly/4ajuuEf about the relationship between Adobe and Digital River.

New Adobe memberships in your country can use the steps listed in https://adobe.ly/4ajeJx1 and https://adobe.ly/3UZZvcb, but your membership is older than January 16, 2020. ^JW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The answer to where to update your credit card is Digital River. Burak. Sorry for the frustration; as previously discussed, this is unnecessary for new memberships in your country. Your membership is old enough for the payments to be managed through Digital River.^JW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff, how can I update my credit card from a site that I do not have a membership to? 
The site you provided is a company that sells payment methods for companies, I am the end user.
Okay, let me talk to digital river, but this is not the right address. and you just gloss over it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry, Burak, we don't have any additional documentation about Digital River beyond what has already been shared in this public discussion thread.

Please click on https://adobe.ly/4dBvgPZ to begin a secure chat session with a member of our support team for additional assistance. ^JW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind.  I found it myself. 

Digital River Customers Only:
https://gc.digitalriver.com/sstore?

Complete the form.

You will be taken to your Adobe Digital River account.

[Snarky remarks removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines