• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Systems Software Ireland LTD charge

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got charged 95,31€ by Adobe System Software Ireland Ltd for some product I didn't ask for. I don't even live in Ireland, so I don't know how that is possible.

I've tried to contact both Paypal and Adobe through all the chanels possible, but all they do is sending me back and forth to services that don't do anything (let's not even speak about the joke of the AI chat than can never help anyone on anything). It has been 3 days now and no one has presented a solution.

I've checked all my Adobe accounts and none has active paid plans...

What else can I do or who else can I contact?

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

contact adobe support.  there are 2 ways to contact adobe support; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
if you have or want to purchase a subscription, use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've tried so many different methods to reach out to them. Chat was one of the many which led me nowhere... I will try what you said though, thanks.
No one contacted me via email or private message thankfully, but still doesn't explain why I got charged for something that doesn't appear in any of my adobe accounts... specially that big amount of money....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what did adobe support say?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

We understand your concern. I checked your accounts and found no subscription under the accounts. Did you check with your family members, incase they purchased a subscription from your card?  As suggested by @kglad, please get in touch with support for help and information. You may use this link: https://adobe.ly/3RNzKK8;

Hope this helps!

^KS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just tried what you sugested, they asked me for all my email accounts, the transaction and commersial ID and out of the blue ended the chat without saying anything....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

inadvertent disconnects are common. continue with your opened ticket, https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a second try, the agent wasn't able to find any billing to any of my accounts, not even with the invoice ID.  The case got escalated to a "dedicated team"... Do you now what this means?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it means, at this point, they haven't concluded there's been fraudulent use of your card.  they're still checking if this might be an error on adobe's end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2024 Aug 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the same sitiuation as others here, unable to deal with an unwanted payments to Adobe Software Systems Irleand  - substantial payments, of £20/month. When and how did this organisation start stealth operations under the ADOBE name?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Anna31225334j427 

contact adobe support unless you suspect fraudulent use of your credit card.  there are 2 ways to contact adobe support; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
if you have or want to purchase a subscription, use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for keeping us informed. We'll look into this. Meanwhile, we would recommend contacting our support team as suggested by the expert above.

Please do not share any confidential info here. This is a public forum.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines