• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Amazon gift card offer with CC All apps subscription

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm 13 and I'm considering suscribing to the all apps subscription,  not solely because of the fact that when i subscribe for it, i get a £150 amazon gift card emailed to me card but mainly because of it. But I was wondering, if I were to pay for it with parental guidance of course, would I get the card along with the subscription? Considering my age as well.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if this is available to everyone or not so I am going to explain the offer. If you subscribe to the all apps plan (£49.94) you get an £150 amazon gift card emailed to you within 14-15 days after subscribing. Which is after the 14 day period therefore if you were to cancel you would not get a refund and you would have to pay a termination fee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be sure that this offer is legitimate, can you post a link to that offer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears to be legitimate.

Keep in mind that it is a one year commitment and that the plan will autorenew at a higher rate if not canceled properly and in time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes but do you know whether I am eligible because I am 13?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Adobe doesn't ask your age, then I guess you will be eligible.

I don't know if local laws regulate that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Offer terms state the following:

https://www.adobe.com/uk/creativecloud/plans.html

UK 18+ only. Sign up to Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan for Individuals at Adobe.com between 11.02.2021 and 25.02.2021 to receive a £150 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card. Applicable to new subscribers only.12-month subscription required. One claim per subscription only. Excludes returning or renewing customers, Education, OEM or volume licensing customers. Promoter: Adobe Systems Europe Limited, Market House, 34-38 Market Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 8AD, United Kingdom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's a pretty good offer. Remember you are absolutely committing to the year, and must spend £600 or whatever the cost is; it's a legal contract to pay. Peru Bob, you are expected to give your date of birth to register so Adobe do know your age. Happily,  https://www.adobe.com/uk/legal/terms.html says "You must be 13 or older to register for an individual Adobe ID."

But is it the best offer? Perhaps not. If you can get student pricing, it may be cheaper overall. Typical prices are £20/month for first year and £30 for first year. Today there's a UK special of just £15/month for the first year. 

£600 - £150 = £450. £15 x 12 = £180.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines