• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone else having probs?

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With customer service?  I've been getting two with codes when trying to do anything.  I've talked to them several times and they usually just leave the chat..then I'll get a note saying they will call me. Then they immediately want to get in my computer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from the non-technically supported Lounge to Account, Payment & Plans.]

I have no problems with my Creative Cloud apps & services.

Is this an Individual subscription or a Teams/Enterprise plan from work or school?
Team & Enterprise users must work with their IT dept.  Your admin has a console from which they can request technical support if needed.

If you're an Individual plan member, contact Adobe support by phone or online chat.  If you have an ongoing support case number, you may update the case history from your online account below.

https://account.adobe.com/support#

When Adobe tech support needs access to your computer, you must follow their instructions.  Nobody in this user-to-user community can help you with that.  Due to differences in time zones and demand, technical support engineers may not always be on hand to assist you.

For best resusults with online chat, use a desktop browser like Chrome or Firefox that supports cookies and does not have script blockers.

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

I hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

once you know how to navigate the system, it works well.  but yes, it's not easy to navigate.  otoh, that's where these forums are very helpful getting people to the place they need to go to get the help they need.

now, with that in mind, exactly what problem are you having that's prompted you to contact adobe support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines