• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are my Lightroom storage and Document Cloud storage mixed together?

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everybody!

So I've been using Lightroom Mobile on my iPad for a while now with a monthly subscription that gives me 100 GB of Cloud storage. Currently I have 12.1 GB of these used (see screenshot below).

Lately I've been trying to also start using the Document Cloud for storing and syncing my PDFs. Now, Adobe states that with a free plan (which is my case, I presume) I get 2 GB of storage on the Document Cloud. But when I try to check my storage, I get a warning sign that my 2 GB storage is actually 12.1 GB full (again, see screenshot below).

That is a bit weird. My guess here is that Adobe gives me 2 GB of initial free storage overall for all of the Adobe services, and the additional 100 GB of Lightroom storage is given not in addition to the free 2 GB, but rather it just absorbs the free storage, not giving me anything free to work with as a result.

Is this correct? A rather strange way of offering free services, if so, but oh well.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Huh, now that I think about it, there's another side to this question. For instance, there is a subscription plan that offers 20 GB of Document storage. But if I sign up to it, how much will I actually get - 20 GB or 20 GB minus those 12.1 GB already used by Lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines