• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buying Adobe creative without credit card in Netherlands

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to buy Creative cloud monthly student subscription but my bank pass number isn`t accepted (Dutch Rabobank) and when I try paying via paypal I still have to put in credit card information, I don`t have a credit card or debit card. And I live in the Netherlands. So is there a way to pay with my bank or just paypal without credit card information?

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

The simple answer to both the OP from 2019 and you is GET A CREDIT CARD. It isn't all that hard to do.

If you feel YOU CAN'T be trusted to have and use a credit card responsibly then that is a Personal problem that you may need professional help with.

It is not an Adobe problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and I am also from the netherlands.

Anyone overhere how can give the solution for paying for this marvelous beautiful programs without a creditcard? I had one from pay2d before, but that card can't be used anymore which is a pitte (Wirecard-bank).

Is somebody able to help me out? And others who whish to use the programs..? Thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The simple answer to both the OP from 2019 and you is GET A CREDIT CARD. It isn't all that hard to do.

If you feel YOU CAN'T be trusted to have and use a credit card responsibly then that is a Personal problem that you may need professional help with.

It is not an Adobe problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is not a correct answer to the question by saying just a credit card or it is just a you problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines