• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel Adobe Subscription without fee

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate adobe does not alert you at the purchase screen about a cancelation fee. I thought this would be a month to month thing. I want to cancel my subscription because I do not have any funds to pay them. I am almost out of money and I have no job at 13. Someone please help me cancel my subscription with no fee.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry for the frustration. Please reach out to the concerned team here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Premiere Pro to Account... forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you 'click to agree' to the subscription terms while buying a subscription, that means that you really do need to read BEFORE you enter your credit card number to buy a subscription... See this page for more information, including a highlited section from the subscription page https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/cancellation/m-p/12153645

SOME programs are available Monthly https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Being-charged-for-a-full-year-when-i-m-on-month-to-month/... - links and pictures

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does, actually. It tells you the date by which you have to cancel to avoid the fee right before you can agree and subscribe.

new billing page info.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate adobe does not alert you at the purchase screen about a cancelation fee. I thought this would be a month to month thing.

Adobe does indeed offer month-to-month plans for shorter-term use:

Creative Cloud Annual vs. Monthly Plan: Which Should You Choose?

As pointed out above, the terms are specified when you sign up, including a fee to cancel after a certain date for the Annual plans.

The Monthly (month-to-month) plans never have a cancellation fee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Next question would be: should a 13-year-old person be able to take out a subscription. Do 13-year-olds have credit cards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct. Parental control. My children did not have a credit card, and I organized a prepaid one for my daughter when she worked as an intern in Munich, at 17. (Just to say, at that time in Munich nobody accepted credit cards... 🙂 )

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Only if adults give them access to one.  Ultimately, parents & guardians are responsible for what their children do.  

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines