• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel or continue after 1-year prepaid term

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I live in Germany and consider buying a prepaid voucher for Creative Cloud (Individual All Apps) 1 Year from a retailer. Before that, could you please help me with the following:

1) Does my license simply expire after the 1-year period, or will it continue automatically for a fee on a subscription basis?

If the subscription continues automatically:

2) When do I need to cancel at the latest so that I do not incur any further costs?

3) When at the earliest may I cancel the subscription and still use the software for the remainder of the prepaid 1-year period?

4) Suppose I want to extend the license by one year using another prepaid voucher. When would I have to redeem the new voucher at the latest?

5) If I cancel the subscription, I understand there are 90 days left to download my data from Creative Cloud. What if I redeem another prepaid voucher during these 90 days? Would the new 1-year period then start as soon as I've redeemed the voucher - or will the start be backdated to the end of the previous period?

Thanks in advance for your help.
TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Just had a helpful chat with a support assistant at Adobe.

To answer my questions (in my own words):

1) Does my license simply expire after the 1-year period, or will it continue automatically for a fee on a subscription basis?

It will continue automatically.

2) When do I need to cancel at the latest so that I do not incur any further costs?

3) When at the earliest may I cancel the subscription and still use the software for the remainder of the prepaid 1-year period?

Anytime in the last 30 days of

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just had a helpful chat with a support assistant at Adobe.

To answer my questions (in my own words):

It will continue automatically.

Anytime in the last 30 days of the 1-year period.

4) Suppose I want to extend the license by one year using another prepaid voucher. When would I have to redeem the new voucher at the latest?

5) If I cancel the subscription, I understand there are 90 days left to download my data from Creative Cloud. What if I redeem another prepaid voucher during these 90 days? Would the new 1-year period then start as soon as I've redeemed the voucher - or will the start be backdated to the end of the previous period?

In this case, to avoid two concurrent subscriptions, it's best to cancel the subscription and redeem the voucher afterwards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines