Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancellation of subscription

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Anyone that can help me out a little, i tried adobe all programs but i had no use for it and its a bit much to lern as a hobby. Therefore i want to cancel my subscription. Seems like a missunderstood the 14 days trial (im a bit more used to 30days trial). i added the subscription 25/2 so the 14 days have now passed sadly. 

I have been in contact with Adobe but i dont really think they understand my questioning here, or atleast the way the pressent the solution feels a bit "sales". Maybe this is the correct solution to get the smallest year price, just hard to keep track of whats happening as there is a lot of "white noice" information with different plans, onetime discounts, programs etc and for me these is just side effect to reach the smallest years price.

So, to adobe or anyone that has experice in the field. Whats the cheapest solution for me?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Hampus0101,

These are peer-to-peer forums so you won't get much help here regarding your issue. You should contact support and discuss your options with them, if possible they might even wave off the cancellation fees. To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines