• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling AE but keeping my portfolio

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sure this has been discussed already....but....how can i keep my portfolio if i want to cancel After Effects (sinice i dont use it enough).....help?....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Portfolio is a free service not associated to your creative cloud account so you can keep your portfolio even if you unsuscribe from creative cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNGthen why does it show this?.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was my error, as December 31, 2020 Adobe Portfolio was free. Before that date is associated to your Creative Cloud account. So if you cancel your subscription plan your portfolio will be in draft mode till you suscribe again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so if i subscribe to photoshop (which i do) its still goes draft mode?.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are a paid member you have access to Adobe Portfolio as soon while you maintain your subscription plan.

Check this link for additional info: https://www.adobe.com/covid-19-response/program-changes/faqs-adobe-portfolio.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use another site for your portfolio. There are several. Link Instagram, Twitter, and even Facebook to the new site. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i like adobe tho....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As long as you are subscribed to any of the Creative Cloud apps you'll have Portfolio. Your screenshot for cancelation looks like you only have a subscription to AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Capture.PNGi have both lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines