• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling free trial

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already own a stand alone copy of Light Room. If I try the free trial and cancel it will that effect my stand alone copy?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Probably - Read Cloud takes over https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2089127 for some ideas (see reply #1)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably - Read Cloud takes over https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2089127 for some ideas (see reply #1)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a tedious nightmare - I will not even attempt to try the free trial, sounds like a trap!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't turn it off easily, so yes, its a trap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do you cancel the Free Trial?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just need to cancel my trial subscription. I don't want to be charged for a product I don't need. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see:

How to cancel free trial?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The free trial version automatically terminates at the trial end date.  You won't be charged any amount without actually purchasing the application

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's funny. If Google has a credit/debit card for your account, they will keep trying to charge my card for the subscription even after I had canceled it and before the trial date ended. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines