• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CCS keeps creating a personal account, when I'm trying to create a work account (work at a school)

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope this is the correct forum. I'm trying to create a work account, of which I should have the proper login credentials, but Adobe CCS keeps creating a personal account instead. I'm trying to reach out to customer service, but that is not an option, since I'm not a "paying customer", apparently.

How can I convert my personal account into a work account? I tried deleting the first account I made off my work e-mail, but in spite of being successful, it won't allow me to create a new work account with that email.

Hope this was clear enough. Can anyone enlighten me?

Magnus, Norway

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Magnus Loe26146208i01h,

The account remains the same its the profile that is created automatically based on the subscriptions associated with the particular email ID. See the following link

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/manage-adobe-profiles.html

Now the issue for you is that Adobe does not allow creating an account using an email ID that was already used, even after deletion of the account. So your current email ID is pretty much done for use with Adobe, you might need to use a new email

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for taking the time to reply, Manan. It seems oddly unintuitive that I can't change it to a work account. Do you have any suggestion for how I can go about actually creating one that's connected to my work, then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Magnus Loe26146208i01h as the link says Adobe will automatically identify the subscriptions associated with your email ID and let you choose which profile to use personal or business when you login. Apart from that there is nothing as such to designate an email ID as a work account. If you add a business plan to an email ID I suppose that's all you need in your case.

You can try and contact Adobe via phone and get yourself some help on this as well

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Reach Adobe via Twitter :- @Adobecare

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope this is the correct forum. I'm trying to create a work account, of which I should have the proper login credentials, but Adobe CCS keeps creating a personal account instead. I'm trying to reach out to customer service, but that is not an option, since I'm not a "paying customer", apparently.

How can I convert my personal account into a work account? I tried deleting the first account I made off my work e-mail, but in spite of being successful, it won't allow me to create a new work account with that email.

Hope this was clear enough. Can anyone enlighten me?

Magnus, Norway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merging into duplicate thread in Creative Cloud Services.

Please do not post multiple threads in multiple locations on the same topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Magnus, sorry for any confusion, but the account type you are looking for is included with a Creative Cloud for Team or Enterprise membership.  You can find information on a Creative Cloud for Team membership at https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams.html

Can you provide more information on what you want with a work account?  Will more than one person be using the membership?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need an invitation from an administrator of the Creative Cloud Enterprise subscription. It's also them who are responsible for the first level support.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines