Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing pre-paid plan from Photo to Creative Cloud

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everybody,

I have a subscription for the pre-paid Adobe Photography plan (Photoshop, Lightroom, 20GB), which lasts until 2024.

Amazon is now offering the Creative Cloud plan for a reasonable price at their Prime Days.

My question now is: When I buy this CC plan, will it be added to my account as a separate plan and run parallel to my current Photo plan? What happens with the remaining two years? Will they be added to Photoshop and Lightroom? So that when I decide not to continue with the whole CC suite, that I still have the 2 years of my current plan. Is that possible?

Thanks for your answers in advance.

Best regards,

Jens

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are right to ask. Unless you hear very definitely that it officially should work - from Adobe, with a written record - assume it won't. I often see people who have managed to find they are paying for two plans simultaneously, running out together, with no more seats to use...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you almost certainly are not eligible for amazon's special offer because every one of those (that i've seen) are for new users only.  sometimes that information is in the fine print, but i've seen ads where i couldn't find that when checking complaints by other users about their inability to use an amazon deal.

ie, @Test Screen Name is correct, you'll need a bundle of documentation to prove you're going to receive what you expect.  (and even then you should anticipate problems.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to call the chat... But it seems as if Adobe disabled the chat function (at least in Germany). That's really annoying, when a company claims "Real help from real people.".

I think I'll stay with the Photography plan... Seems to risky for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

even getting someone on chat to state something is no guarantee adobe will be bound by that statement.

but to use chat, you may need to access during pst business hours (which you did if you tried 2 hours ago when you posted your last message), use a browser that allows popups and cookies, and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, did that already... In neither of my browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge Chromium) the chat window is shown. Never mind... I think, I'll stick with the photography bundle. I don't think, that I get the support, I need, in time. But thanks for all your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines