Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Charged twice

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I had 7 days free trial with pre-selected 12,09 eur photography plan. 

I've decided to continue with the photography plan so I filled a popup window that promted me a photoshop on start up. But the adobe charged me twice. Once yestreday(because my 7 days trial ended yesterday) and once today when I filled the informations in popup. 

What should I do? Adobe's chatbot don't now either.

Thanks for any replies

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

The charging is automatically. I'm guessing you went and paid for a subscription even though you'd committed to one, so you have two. And will, each month. Unfortunately you don't get to use both, and you do need to get hold of Adobe to sort it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The charging is automatically. I'm guessing you went and paid for a subscription even though you'd committed to one, so you have two. And will, each month. Unfortunately you don't get to use both, and you do need to get hold of Adobe to sort it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Normally it should not be possible to have 2 subscriptions of the same kind under the same Adobe id. Even when I try to buy one that is included in may plan, Adobe tells me so. However, I can not rule out that there is a bug in this checking so that the moment you took your subscription it did not detect the trial. 

The only way to get rid of the double subscription. is to cancel one. If the subscription has been taken in between the 14 days window, you still can self cancel without cost. If the 14 days window is closed, you need to contact customer service as indicated by kglad.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines