• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Charity Plans

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, we would like to explore getting Creative Cloud, or just InDesign/Acrobat pro/Photoshop, as a charity and I wanted to find out whether there is a discount that can be applied to charities (UK Based). Also, what would be the best plan to purchase? We currently would like 3 people to be able to use but we may increase that. One of the users has their own account, which we would migrate under the business (Charity)

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if Adobe have a discount structure for charities. In the US there is an organisation "tech soup" which manage this. In terms of license, you need a license per person. The choice is between 

* individual license - belongs absolutely to the individual. If they leave, it is a gift to them. The organisation which pays has NO right to cancel or transfer, and the individual, while they can cancel subject to a possible penalty cannot transfer it. 

If you were dealing with tech soup (but you won't be because you aren't in the US) they offer individual licenses, via an access fee, at discounted rates of approx 60% discount in the first year and approx 40% after that  - the same as a student license. 

* team/enterprise license - managed by the organisation. Organisation can assign and revoke licenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know charity digital, but if you are confident, that this is a serious organisation, you may go ahead. I'm with my not-for-profit organization in a different similar program for Google products. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

adobe has non-profit plan pricing. start here - https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/non-profit.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines