• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud log in

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cloud app keeps saying i am logged out so i click to log in and it just comes back to the youve been logged out page?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latrice, sorry you cannot use your newly purchased Creative Cloud membership.  Are you installing the Creative Cloud software on a computer that you own?  What version of macOS is installed on the computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My MacOS is newly updated to Monterey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you own and manage the computer, Megan?  The inability to log in is very likely due to the current User account having insufficient privileges.  If you manage the computer yourself, then create a new local administrator User account and try signing in again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines