Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Company name on invoice not showing

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

Just like to say thanks in advance for any help on the following issue which is currently giving me a lot of grief.... 

I am using an individual license for business purposes for Acrobat, Photoshop and InDesign. Up until 6 months or so ago my company name was stated on all of my invoices however, when logging in today to download more recent invoices, my company name has now disappeared completely from my invoices. 

I have re-added my company name on my account settings but the issue still lingers... 

I really need my company name to appear on my invoices because this will present a number of problems concerning my accounts.

Can someone please help!?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response however, my question remains unanswered..... I already know how to view my invoices.

My invoices do not include my company name on them anyumore (they did in the past but for some reason, they don't anymore.....) HOW exactly do I add my company name to my invoices?  I need my invoices to include my company name for tax reasons as my business bank account has been used to pay for my monthly subscriptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Furthermore, I cannot even get access to the admin console to manage my invoices.... The following message appears when I try to gain access:

We're Sorry

You don't seem to have access to the Adobe Admin Console. If you think you should, please contact your system administrator.

What the hell is going on Adobe? Why does something so simple need to be so complicated?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you said you have an individual subscription, so you don't have access to a teams/enterprise admin console.

did you edit your payment method per the link i suggested?

or, if you're baffled, contact adobe support and have them walk you through the steps. there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com... walk you through the steps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Did you both manage to resolve this issue? I am having the same problem!! HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

stop the cross-posting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to ask Michael if he fixed this issue, as it is exactly the same issue I am having...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

those are old abandoned threads.

contact adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael, did you manage to resolve this issue? I am having the same problem. HELP!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@John284816908gg0 

please stop cross-posting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from cc desktop>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines