• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

COMPLAINT Adobe Customer Services

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seriously disappointed not to mention frustrated at the service levels of #CreativeCloud online chat agents and I am therefore submitting this complaint and posting it on every available social media platform I can think of including Reddit, my personal web blog, Facebook, Twitter and my Magazine.

I have been talking to Prachita. This agent read my records and came back with completely different information from what I had previously agreed to be; 1TB Storage, All Apps (despite me repeatedly telling them repeatedly I only use LightRoom, PhotoShop and Premier Pro) and 60 days free of charge, then after 30 minutes of explaining that Adobe has not honoured their agreement and seems to fail to grasp the issue at hand she then tried to upsell me from a package of £19.97 to £54.94, after going around in circles explaining that I had already made an agreement for 1TB of storage, with all apps and 60 days free this agent still failed to grasp that I should only have ONE plan to include Lightroom, Photoshop, Premier Pro with 1TB and 60 days, eventually, I was getting nowhere fast with Prachita so I insisted on speaking to a supervisor, here enters Khawaja, the so-called Duty Manager, after a further 1hr and 15 minutes of the same merry-go-round this person sent me an email confirming the package which looked okay on the face of it until I asked them to explain exactly what that package was and then we went round in circles again at which point I got totally frustrated and insisted on making a complaint and after requesting 3 times they eventually said that there is no complaint procedure, now I know this cannot be true for a corporation such as Adobe, all business must implement a satisfactory complaints procedure. So, I scoured Google, advised Khawaja that I was doing so and made screenshots of the conversation then, the agent disconnected and when I refreshed all the chat from this agent had been removed! Funny that! However, the chat from Prachita was still there. 

So, all in all, I have now been on chat with Adobe Creative Cloud (whose editing suites I really do like), however, their customer service is outstanding and unsatisfactory, 3 times I have been on chat over the past 2 weeks and once on the phone and I still cannot get them to honour the original agreement or get a clear and accurate email from them telling me I have;

1.  1TB Storage
  2.  Premier Pro
  3.  Lightroom
  4.  Photoshop
  5.  60 Days free
  6.  Â£19.97 per month (taxes, I don't know?!)

Would someone within Adobe kindly pick up this matter and resolve it, you have one very disappointed customer and from what I have seen on the forums, Adobe makes a habit of this! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry for your experience, I know of people having had a different one. If you take, however, the complaints here as a point of measure, you are doing it wrong, as (mostly) only disapointed customers are posting here. Given that Adobe has a real huge customer base, you should see a lot more complaints, if that would be the rule. 

I suggest, you try again, and go on. Except for the 60days free, the plan you chose is a standard plan available to all customers. I do not know how you justify the free days, but if you get them, enjoy them.

Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I didn't see the Premiere Pro plan. That option is not included in anything you cite. The Price of nearly 20 GBP is only the Photography plan. I doubt that anywhere you saw a plan including Premiere Pro for that amount.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYIM The standard plans available:

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography/compare-plans.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no plan that includes all 3 of those apps for the price you quoted. The Photography Plan (the closest) has Lightroom and Photoshop only. You can get the Photography Plan + a separate subscription for Premiere Pro for a bit less than the all apps plan.

This combination is, I think, about the only time you can subscribe to 3 Adobe apps for less than the All Apps plan; usually it's cheaper to get the All Apps plan once you're using 3 or more Adobe apps, even if that is ALL you use.

(In the USA, the Photography Plan with 1 Tb storage is $19.99 per month; Premiere Pro is an additional $20.99, so $41.98 versus $54.99. Prices in the UK should be fairly close given the current exchange rate.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and there still is a photography plan (with ps and lr) for $10/mo but less storage than the plan @LinSims's cited.  so you could get all 3 apps for $30/mo, but not $20/mo.

all the problems you're facing can probably be traced to the origin of the information that said you could get those 3 apps for $20/mo.  where did that come from and what was the fine print?  ie, was that for a full year?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alex, I am sorry for any confusion you encountered managing your Creative Cloud Photography (with 1GB) and Premiere Pro CC plans.  You can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html if you want to review the transcripts from your interactions.  

I do see that case ADB-26392116-F3H9 is open and pending your response.  Please do not hesitate to update the support case if you still have additional questions about the price increases or the credit applied to your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines