• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could anyone help me. Complaint Terrible Client Experience.

Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Mod note: customer number and product number removed in compliance with Adobe's ToS regarding posting of private information.]

Dear all, dear Admissions and Invoicing Teams

I hope my email finds you well.
First of all, please apologize - the life regime is quite intense for me these days.

My customer number is XXXXXXXXX (product number is XXXXXXXX) Previously, my account was registered in the Russian Adobe store. After the company left the Russian Federation, my subscription was cancelled.

Since March 2022, I have been communicating with a large number of your employees. Since I have been using your service for a long time and constantly paid for services, I asked the company to provide me with 3 months of free subscription.

All the operators of your company have said that this is possible. To do this, I need to change the store, make the first payment and then contact the company again.

Below are the numbers of my requests

CRM:06985000001039

CRM:04959000005955

CRM:04959000005954

CRM:00061008204152

CRM:04959000005864

CRM:00061008193750

Now your employee said that my words are a lie and no one promised me anything. Appeal ADB-24331083-F3S3

I kindly ask you to help me in this situation.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding,

Anton

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the Adobe Community Professionals, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Adobe provides support through the Chat function on the contact page or through a phone call. There is no email support.

CHAT: Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be sign

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the Adobe Community Professionals, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Adobe provides support through the Chat function on the contact page or through a phone call. There is no email support.

CHAT: Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work. Disable any ad, pop-up, or script blockers.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.
LinSims_0-1628856392489.jpeg
If that doesn't work, try this link, which opens a chat window directly:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

PHONE: You can also search this page for a regionally appropriate phone number for customer support.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks. But I know about it. And I have already chatted more than once. About what I have the data of each request - CRM data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you live in Russia? 

If yes, we cannot help you.  This is due to the global economic sanctions with your country caused by Putin's unprovoked war on the people of Ukraine.

https://blog.adobe.com/en/publish/2022/03/04/adobe-stops-all-new-sales-in-russia

If you don't live in Russia, you must order an all new subscription from your region of residence.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Hope that helps.  Good luck.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I live in Berlin now. But the fact is that initially, the company's support promised to help with a grace period of 3 months. I changed the region from Russia to Germany. And I asked for help again. But the operator refused me. Although all other operators promised to help and give me 3 months. What I am attaching the data above about. And that makes me crazy. No one is responsible for advice and promises on behalf of the company!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This web forum does not support email attachments. 

Regardless, fellow product users can't help you with an Adobe account issue. This is a user-to-user forum.

I am not personally aware of any 3 free month grace periods except as an incentive to keep a paid subscriber from cancelling their plan.  Incentive offers may vary by region.  I don't know.  You must work this out with Adobe Support.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GREAT!! Thank you very much! Thanks a lot for your loyalty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. 😃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines