• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Plan

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to buy the Creative Cloud Plan, but i have a question. I live in Japan, but my sister lives in Brazil. My family doesn't have any credit card in Japan, but my sister has in Brazil. If the payment was made in Brazil, can i use the programs in Japan?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, but your sister would "own" the subscription.

ie, should would need to create (her own) adobe id and create an adobe account and pay for an adobe subscription and she could not install or use the adobe subscription programs.  she would then need to tell you her adobe id and her adobe password.  

you would then install the cc desktop app from here https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud, sign into the cc app with your sister's adobe id/pass and use it to install the adobe subscription and trial programs.

there is another way; she could purchase an adobe gift card for you.  but because she's in another country that has its own set of problems which may not be circumventable.

if you have trouble downloading, use the alternative download site at page bottom here, https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure that's doable, @kglad. People have reported issues with their subscription if they moved to a country that is different from the one the credit card associated with the subscription is registered in. If the sister is in Brasil and the user is in Japan, Adobe may flag it as suspicious or illegal and disable the subscription.

If I were you, @HenzouGT, I'd contact Adobe customer service for your country and ask them for assistance. The gift card mentioned by @kgladd may be your only option.

Adobe provides support through the Chat function on the contact page or through a phone call. There is no email support.

CHAT: Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work. Disable any ad, pop-up, or script blockers.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

PHONE: You can also search this page for a regionally appropriate phone number for customer support.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual due to reduced staff and higher demand. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you might have better results if you purchase a pre-paid debit card from where you live in Japan rather than having your sister in Brazil make the purchase for you.

Or you could purchase from Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Creative-collection-Subscription-auto-renewal/dp/B07Q5VDGSF

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

after thinking about this more and seeing the above replies, you should NOT try to circumvent adobe's restrictions.

use a credit card, a debit card or a paypal account.

the last two do not require credit cards.  if your sister wants to send you money so you can purchase a debit card or open/fund a bank account, that's ok.  but neither your sister (nor anyone else) should be in the loop involving adobe.

and you should purchase directly from adobe. avoid third parties like amazon.  

the only people that should use authorized resellers are people that have no option to purchase directly from adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines