• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Refund

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally started a Creative Cloud subscription. The website stated I could cancel the subscription within 14 days for a refund. However, when I tried to cancel it, the website informed me that I could continue using the service for 29 days. I need the refund, can you please help me with this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jacob35494094x3hp 

No one on this forum can see your billing details. You need to contact Adobe Customer Care. Try the link to auto-open the Chat:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen  
Type "agent"

If your browser blocks the Chat window, try the troubleshooting tips here:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703  

You can also send a post through X (formerly Twitter) to @AdobeCare.

Do not reply to PMs, which are likely to be scammers.

I've moved your post from Creative Cloud Desktop to Account, Payment, & Plan.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but I already tried that and it said I need an active subscription so maybe it is already being refunded. I do not have a Twitter account so that also does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

check your account to see if there's a refund pending, https://account.adobe.com

p.s. you were starting a 7 day trial.  after those 7 days your subscription starts.  if you cancel within 7 days of your subscription starting, you should be eligible for a refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>accidentally started

How does one accidently enter their credit card information into a purchase form?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I was starting a free trial, not a subscription. I just worded it wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines