• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

credit card payment problems

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2013 Nov 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried contacting Adobe over chat to try and resolve this, but the chat applet just hangs each time I've tried it (tested in Safari and Chrome browsers on a 2013 Macbook pro running Mavericks) I've got a couple of messages from Adobe indicating that they couldn't take payment from my credit card.  Same credit card that they've been using for over a year.  I spoke to the credit card company, they say there is no problem with the card and that Adobe has not tried to take payment.  I got them to check twice, so they are 100% sure that this is the case.

There doesn't seem to be any point in re-entering the credit card details, it's a corporate credit card and nothing has changed.

I can't find a telephone number to speak to Adobe about this and the emails sent to me are from a "noreply" email address.

Help!  How do I speak to someone to find out what the problem is and fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 262 Replies 262
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2014 Jan 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David

I'll look into this and get it resolved.

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2014 Jan 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David

Payment has now processed successfully and your subscription is active.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2014 Feb 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Within 23 days my license stops because my creative cloud wasn't paid for the month february. The balance on my credit card is enough to pay, but it didn't.  What can I do now?

Fabienne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2014 Feb 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Verseti,

I checked your account and saw the payment is unauthorized. Could you please check with you card issuer that they are not blocking payment requests from Adobe, especially from their Electronic Banking Service?

In the meantime you will still have access to the software.

Please let me know when you will have more information.

Thank you.

Arnaud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2014 Mar 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Guys, I am tired of having the same problem, over and over again. Payment error.

Also, in january I had to chat, then make international phone calls at Adobe and nothing was solved. Only when I got here and complained, I got it done. (see the full history in this thread)

A month ago, it all started again. I had the money in my account, but I got the error message. I let the money there, waiting for your server to do the thing it was supposed to do. Now, I am on my last day (1 day remaining), I still have the money in my account and you still can't take it. Really, am I suppose to deliver it personally? No matter how much I try, I can't pay you.

This time I am not calling to Adobe Bulgaria on my money. Neither spend any time on chat with someone that, after 10 minutes, decided that can't help me and suggest to phone call.

Long story short, I am trying to pay for a service and I can't pay, so my service becomes inactive.

No matter how this ends (you can take the money during the time I have left and I keep using the software until my contract is over OR not take the money and the license expires, I don't care), I will quite Adobe's payment via CC. I will buy the software, just to get rid of this payment method joke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Felix.B,

I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.

I am currently working on your case and will get back to you when resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

Arnaud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Also, I'd like to know how come Adobe tried to withdraw 0,2 euros, 4 times during 12.03.2014. This is not the first time it happens, it's not the monthly fee nor it is part of the fee.

Also, if this happened, Adobe can withdraw that money, why not withdraw all money for the payment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2014 Mar 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Felix B.

The payment has been done today for the Photoshop Subscription.

The payment next month will go through directly.

Please do not hesitate to come back to us if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Arnaud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not felix. I'm Gianmarco and reported problems with my creative cloud

suscription. Farid, from costumer support I guess, told me through chat to

wait 24 hours for a solution. The issue was with my credi card payment

El jueves, 13 de marzo de 2014, Arnaud Mélon <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

escribió:

Re: credit card payment problems created by Arnaud Mélon<http://forums.adobe.com/people/Arnaud+M%C3%A9lon>in *Adobe

Creative Cloud* - View the full discussion<http://forums.adobe.com/message/6205926#6205926

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gianmarco,

I have replied to your query earlier today, as well I have also replied to Felib B regarding his query.

Regarding your payment issue, we are sorry for the inconvinience. I have checked your account and the product is still active.

I would invite you to place a new order if the next payment will not go through.

Arnaud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2014 Mar 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi arnaud. I received an email from adobe saying my suscription was

cancelled, and I could go into my adobe account and purchase a new

suscription. I did it, but now, on my plan information it appears that I

have two creative clouds suscriptions. not only that, but, when I open any

CC software, I get a message saying that adobe has problems with my

suscription payment and my CC software wil be deactivated in 5 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2014 Mar 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Gianmarco,

Your Adobe account will show you always the purchased products.

Regarding the countdown issue, could you please follow the steps below :

1. Open one of the Adobe CC products

2. Choose Help > Sign Out [Your Adobe ID], than close the product.

3. Re-open one of the Adobe CC products and please log in with your Adobe ID.

Let me know how it goes.

Arnaud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2014 May 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am also having the same problem. In fact, there is not place to enter any credit card information on my account at all. This is how I came across this forum. I have phoned, I have contacted via the chat line. Everyone says they are looking into the problem. The last time I talked to someone was last week Thursday. The was by chat and I was told that my problem was going to be passed on to someone with more experience. The week before I phoned and was put through to customer care and the fellow saw what was happening - my credit card information was just dropping off the account leaving it in the 'air'. He was going to get his supervisor to deal with it - who was supposed to phone me back within the hour.

I still have not had even a confirmation that my case is being looked into.  I have not had any email. I don't have a ticket # to quote. My LR Mobile has just run out, next it will the Photoshop CC.

This has been going on since October when I tried to pay for a LR upgrade that I had downloaded. My credit card info would not 'stay'. I phoned and was told everything was ok - but it wasn't. I went through all the customer care, etc. who told me that everything was ok now - but it wasn't. I ended up going to a local shop to purchase the upgrade disc.

I would like to be able to go to a local dealer and purchase the CC license there instead of the difficulty to trying to pay for something online with Adobe.

My card is good, I also called to find out if there was a problem, etc.

Will this ever end I wonder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2014 May 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi barbo345

Sorry for the frustration caused.

Your case is currently being worked on and as soon as it's resolved we'll let you know.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2014 May 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi barbo345

The issue with your account has been resolved and your membership has been fulfilled.

Thanks for your patience.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2014 May 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley,

I would like to add to this ongoing payment issue that others are also experiencing.

I have used the the same payment card for my cc subscription until the 13th of this month when I received notification there had been a problem - although nothing had changed, funds were available etc. Although I have raised a case where I was advised by resubmitting card details,  payment would go through within 24 hours - it hasn't and so far every time I log in to Photoshop now I am on a countdown to my subscription ceasing .

Please can you help with this totally annoying issue?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2014 May 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fola1961

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry for the frustration caused.

I have escalated this to our IT and finance teams to find out why the payment isn't processing.

I'll get back to you as soon as I have further information.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2014 May 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm having the same problem :

I had a mail and photoshop popup stating that my card can't be charged and I'm into a trial period

There's enough balance, the card was already charged twice for the previous months of photography program, so it shouldn't be a card problem.

Apparently this problem has been around for quite a lot of time already.

Milen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2014 May 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Milen

Could you please check with your card issuer that they accept recurring payment transactions and 'card not present' transactions as this may be causing the issue.

Will also look into this on our side and see if we can manually resubmit the payment.  Will let you know if successful.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2014 May 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverly,

as I already said the card was billed twice for the two preceding months, so it's not the card.

Regards,

Milen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2014 May 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Milen

We recently changed the way recurring payments were submitted so it's worth checking with your bank that your card is enabled for recurring/card not present transactions.

I've seen a couple of cases where the bank has a block or limit on these type of transactions that needs to be removed to allow the payment to process successfully.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2014 Jun 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Milen

We have successfully processed your May payment and your account is active again.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

Fantastic news!

So, presumably going forward subsequent payments should be okay now?

Best wishes,

Martin

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 9:43 AM, Beverley Gray <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martin

My earlier reply was for another customer who posted on the same thread - sorry for any confusion caused.

Your payment has also processed successfully and subsequent payments should be OK.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines