• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete my saved credit card details

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, just another dude that want's his credit card details COMPLETELY OFF the site off the account, no I don't wanna switch my payment method I want it completely blank. And yes I've contacted support and they keep saying that it is impossible ????? HOW CAN THAT BE just remove my credit card details that's all 

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the Adobe Community Professionals, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

You can try customer support again, tell them you have a billing issue, and then request a supervisor if you don't get satisfaction from the Tier 1 support. However, I believe they are correct that they can't delete your CC information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you still have an active subscription? If so, sure you can't remove the credit card; it's a condition of the subscription, so far as I know. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines