• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gifting a subscription.

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to purchase a subscription for my brother so when he goes to hospital he'll he able to edit videos and things while recovering but I'm struggling to find a way to get it to him as a surprise.

I heard there's ways to get redemption codes but  I'm struggling to find where to purchase them so that I can give it to him to redeem. Any help would be appreciated, I don't want to buy it with my account and allow him access because I believe that's a TOS breach so any help would be great.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

I recommend you buy it using adobe website so you can benefit from the special offers

https://commerce.adobe.com/checkout/email/?cli=creative&co=US&ctx=fp&items%5B0%5D%5Bcs%5D=0&items%5B0%5D%5Bid%5D=16BDA5871A0ABC3001E997DE2343A419&items%5B0%5D%5Boo%5D=132409FF4D0BDF649DA733D2D08B8A71,257E1D82082387D152029F93C1030624&lang=en&mv=search&sdid=8DN85NTZ

you can create another email that is close to your brother's email/name and buy the subscription on it and when you want to give him the gift you just

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the best option would be to gift via redemption code in which needs no further payment & can be redeemed with the Adobe ID that you want so you can create a new adobe id using different email if you don't want to use yours.They can be purchased from re-sellers.

Amazon.com: Adobe Creative Cloud: Software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That Amazon link doesn't seem to work when it comes to Australia, is there anywhere else I can purchase it? I can't seem to find a reseller.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recommend you buy it using adobe website so you can benefit from the special offers

https://commerce.adobe.com/checkout/email/?cli=creative&co=US&ctx=fp&items%5B0%5D%5Bcs%5D=0&items%5B...

you can create another email that is close to your brother's email/name and buy the subscription on it and when you want to give him the gift you just give him the email and the password that you created and bought the subscription on it 

this way will be the easiest way for you and for him.

But in this case try to do the subscription as soon as you want to give him the gift so you can benefit from all the subscription period

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to do this as well, and I was surprised by the fact that Adobe's online purchase process doesn't yet support purchasing a license for someone else online. I confirmed this with a helpful CS agent via a chat session today, and will follow up with him via email to make the purchase, once I get my niece's email address.

To paraphrase the process required:
1) I'll send the Adobe CS agent an email, which will include my niece's email and my phone number
2) Agent will call me to set up an Adobe ID for my niece, and take my payment (via a secure online portal)
3) Agent will then generate an email for my niece with the redemption details

Gee, that sounds easy and painless, right. 😉

After thanking the agent, I couldn't resist the opportunity to suggest "Maybe if you get tired of having this conversation with enough customers like me, that might change in the future?" 😉

Hope these details might be helpful to others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is April 2023 and the process is still the same. I am trying to get a subscription for my sister in Finland but I already own the Creative Cloud and so it is impossible to buy from the website. I am going to follow your instructions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that does sound convoluted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your sister is in a different country to yourself, don't even start. Many things put blocks between countries, even if only one person is involved. Better to offer to pay for your sister's plan. Make sure she understands cancellation costs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2023 Nov 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find an address contact  for the CS agent.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2023 Nov 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines