• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help deleting credit card from payment methods

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have multiple Credit cards in my payment options and there one I want to remove, I tried support chat but the bot does not understand or give instructions on how to delete card. Is there a way I can talk to an actual rep or employee to help me with this problem.

best regards Rita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

To remove debit/credit cards on your account you must at least have more than one.

When you go to your account details (you can do so by going through the CC panel, I find it's the easiest way)

Imaginerie_0-1668422780934.png

Choose Adobe account
Then Edit billing and payment in the next page

there you'll see all your cards with ADD NEW, EDIT, DELETE at the bottom of each card
(DELETE won't show if you have just one)
Click delete for all your unwanted cards.

If you don't have the delete option, then it's worth insisting with the webc

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To remove debit/credit cards on your account you must at least have more than one.

When you go to your account details (you can do so by going through the CC panel, I find it's the easiest way)

Imaginerie_0-1668422780934.png

Choose Adobe account
Then Edit billing and payment in the next page

there you'll see all your cards with ADD NEW, EDIT, DELETE at the bottom of each card
(DELETE won't show if you have just one)
Click delete for all your unwanted cards.

If you don't have the delete option, then it's worth insisting with the webchat and wait until you get the prompt to talk to someone. If the bot keeps on suggesting things that aren't what you are asking, then keep on typing exactly what you want until you get redirected to an agent.
If you have trouble getting hold of someone, type "I want to cancel my account"
it is likely that a real CS agent will pop up.
If all fail, try:

@AdobeCare on Twitter

if you do twitter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That option is not visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then, I as I stated in my answer, you need to contact customer services either by chat, or by email.

Hope it get resolved soon for you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the correct answer to the question is there is no way of deleting the payment method yourself and you need to contact customer care.

Absurd, makes no sense at all. Replying in the forum just to reply, doesn't help at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Mateus.Stock 

please stop the duplicate posts.

<locked>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rita271177122y3n 

I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to Account, Payment, and Plan since this is not a question about how to use Photoshop.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines