• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I turn off auto renew so i dont get charge next year?

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to not cancel my plan but turn off the auto renew so I don't forget next year and get charged?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

This is not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yaakovf,

We are sorry for the delay in response to your query.

I see that you have an active subscription of Adobe Export pdf registered to your account. If you would like to stop the renewal for this annual subscription, so you can do that by simply following the steps suggested below-

1- Login to your Adobe account with your email and password. Adobe: Creative, marketing and document management solutions

2- Follow the instructions given in the cancellation help document Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Let us know if it still doesn't help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not correct. Just like the original post I want to turn off auto renew (not cancel my current plan). This is pretty  hard to figure out and this article does not help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue. This seems really messed up that I can't turn off auto renew but you can charge me for cancelling early? On top of that, I can't even tell when the subscription starts or ends? WTF Adobe? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you must cancel prior to the expiration of your current subscription.  set a reminder on your phone or whatever else would help you to remember.

make sure you're aware of the cancellation terms by selecting your plan type (at the top of the page here), https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html

for info on how to cancel your subscription, this page describes the few steps involved, https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

if you want to cancel but are unable to follow the steps described in the "how to cancel page", contact adobe support by using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human
inform the agent that you want to cancel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To add to what @kglad  said, the renewal date is the anniversary of the day you subscribed, and that information should be in your account: https://account.adobe.com/orders

You'll still need to set the reminder, though. Adobe does NOT notify you that a renewal is coming up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines