• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to cancel my subscription

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2015 Jan 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to cancel my subscription because I don't need it no more. Thank you for the help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 21, 2015 Jan 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi laurab93657006,

I would love to help, but can't cancel right now because the renewal is currently processing in the order management system. Please Contact Customer Care so that an agent can help you take care of that cancelation.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Luck canceling a subscription... I know most companies make it difficult to cancel a subscription, but ADOBE is ridiculous!! I followed all the protocol on the web site, hit the cancel button on 3 different pages, then it says you have to contact technical support to cancel. I waited on Chat then after several exchanges he told me he could not cancel, "it was under maintenance" contact back tomorrow. I am changing jobs, traveling and cannot contact tomorrow, I need to cancel today to prevent my annual renewal charges TOMORROW. I requested a phone number, call the #, went through the different selections to get to my product to hear "There is no telephone support for this product. Contact customer support on line." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ridiculous!!!!  All I want to do is cancel before I'm charged for another year that I cannot use .............. I need to do this today..... Please forward to someone who can help so I won't be forced to broadcast this on social media as the worst possible 'customer support' every experienced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The renewal payment gas not gone through as a result the following order is in the status of suspension, it will get expired as soon the payment is completely declared as declined, you will not get billed any further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2015 Jun 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying to cancel my subscription as well, but the system literally takes me round and round in circles. It is as bad as one of those scammy websites that get you to subscribe and then make it impossible to unsubscribe.

It keeps giving me the same screens in sequence that you will see in the Word document attached, but it never actually gets to a cancellation screen where it says your subscription is cancelled.

What gives?!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please cancel my subscription as i no langer need it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To Cancel https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

or

This space is provided by Adobe, but this is not Adobe support
Sorry, nobody here can help with an account or payment problem
This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Help Center https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html is a good place to start
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
-you MUST make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you MUST also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for the link to work
This link will go directly to the chat option
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person
-Meaning type in the word Agent without the quote " " marks
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
- or by telephone https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
Adobe does NOT do support by email, so beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines