Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove credit card

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

** I DON'T WANT ANY FORUM LINKS **

I want to remove my credit card. I have checked every single forum and howto page and nothing works. I cannot call as I can't call during their hours. I am sick and tired of this damn site taking the crap. The only thing I found is the 'Go to your My Information' and I have no idea where it is. Just tell me if you know. Show me pictures, because it is not anywhere in my Account page. I have contacted the customer support chat almost 11 times now and absolutely no help at all, not even speaking to me. It's disgusting. And I'll repeat this; DO NOT SEND ME ANY FORUM LINKS. THEY ARE USELESS.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 19, 2015 May 19, 2015
  1. Adobe has removed all credit card information from its network.  While we continue to retain the last four digits of your credit card which also gets converted to dummy accounts, the complete payment card information has been removed from our databases.
  2. The change happens in our data base where the last four digits of the credit card is stored which gets converted to a dummy account in due course of time.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

You can also search for Adobe customer support using your favorite search engine. This will normally provide you with a regionally appropriate phone number that you can use.

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is full of ****!

It's June 2021 and I am having the same problem that the original poster had in 2015. If you enter a credit or debit card for creative cloud, there is no discernalble way to delete it from the payment dropdown list later. It was very disrespectful for the adobe employee to mark yer post as the "correct answer" when it did NOT address the actual issue. If "Adobe has removed all credit card information from its network" then why are the cards still in the drop down list and usable for payments???!!!??? Nothing is going to make adobe be a responsive company that respects it's users. The only real choice is to seek alternative creative tools from better companies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clearly - Adobe is manipulating customers and does not allow credit card removal or terminating automatic renewal. I was on the fence about renewing and when I tried switching credit card information from one card to another and removing the old card information, it was not allowed. Adobe made the choice for me - I'm cancelling my subscription now, even with a month remaining. If they are unethical in this way, I don't want to risk this company being unethical with my information in other ways.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The way you end automatic renewal is by cancelling your subscription:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/manage-auto-renewal-settings.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

If you wish, you can also request your Adobe ID account to be deleted, which would of course also remove any payment information:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/delete-adobe-account.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines