• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to upgrade from a single app membership to complete Creative Cloud

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2013 Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can upgrade a single app Creative Cloud membership to complete Creative Cloud membership from 'My Account'

Please check this document for details: Manage your membership | Creative Cloud

Membership & account section

Change to an annual membership or a full Creative Cloud membership

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 147 Replies 147
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2015 Jul 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ya. Thanks. Got it done. Through adobe support chat. Cos of the digital river issue, can only cancel through support staff. quick and easy. Although would have  been easier still till to do it thorough my adobe ac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2015 Jul 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that, it is great that the issue could be resolved, please let us know in case of any further assistance.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2015 Aug 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley I have a subscription to creative cloud photography plan and wish to cancel that and start on a creative cloud complete plan  for students at $149.00 a year so  I can get Started on Study. It was supposed to be cancelled for me after it was agreed with a chat agent last night that it would not  incur penalty fees, and i would then just subscribe to the plan i wanted. I still see it the Photography plan in my profile though.

I have a problem also with Adobe Application manager it tried to update but would hang at just 2% loaded and error 207, i followed all advice in forums and ended up deleting it and creative cloud to try a fresh download, after using the adobe uninstaler ive tried firewalls new admin, run from admin, safe network mode and more . If i pay for student complete cloud package will i be able to upload fresh installers for creative cloud and the application manager in a working order ?

Can you help me please?  i am far behind in my study for design / photography which relies on being able to downoad and use the application manager updater and creative cloud, In Design, Acrobat pro, Photoshop and lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2015 Aug 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi M.DHILLON

The Photography plan has been stopped and you will no longer be charged for this.

For your technical questions, please contact support via phone/chat:  Contact Customer Care

Kind regards

Beverley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2015 Nov 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Bev,

I currently have three Signle app memberships (Illustrator, InDesign and the photography plan) that were purchased at different times, I would like to upgrade to get the complete Creative Cloud membership. How should I do that?

Thanks in advanced.

May.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2015 Nov 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi May

Please contact our support team who will assist with cancelling your single app memberships and then you can sign up for Creative Cloud All Apps - Contact Customer Care

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2015 Nov 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day!

I have three single upps plans and I want change it to all apps, but I don't see a option "change plan" in "manage plan" section. How can I do it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2015 Nov 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SquareBunnyBoy

Please contact our support team who will assist with cancelling your single app memberships and then you can sign up for Creative Cloud All Apps - Contact Customer Care

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reply. And how long it usualy takes? In Russia we don't have a phone support line. Only by email. I send an request two days ago and still did't get a reply. In nov 19th I will be charged for next month, so I hope to cancel my subcriptions before it happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2015 Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SquareBunnyBoy

I've asked the support team to check for your email and follow up with you.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2015 Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverly,

I am interested in updating my plan from the Photography CC to the full creative cloud. Unfortunately, I can't find the option to switch plans on my account page as described in the instructions above. There is only an option to cancel my plan.
I'm still a student and everything, I just need to use Illustrator and InDesign as well.

Thanks in advance!
Hollie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2015 Nov 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hollie

We'd need to cancel your existing plan then you can sign up for Creative Cloud All Apps Student/Teacher.

Let me know if you wish to proceed with the cancellation.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2015 Dec 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley,

I'm hoping you can help me, as all of the other Adobe chat support I've been on has not been helpful.

On Oct 21, 2015 after speaking (phone) with customer service I purchased the single-app InDesign. Customer service had assured me that I could upgrade to the full CC at any time if I needed to. After that phone call, I went online and made my purchase. I used my company credit card and purchased the pre-paid annual plan for InDesign. All of this was done under Adobe ID "wallacea@nemcworks.org".

On Dec 2, 2015 I realized that my needs extended past InDesign. I tried to upgrade to the full plan online but couldn't. So I chatted with Adobe Customer Support. They told me that my pre-paid annual subscription could not be upgraded to the full array of programs and that I'd have to cancel my subscription and then subscribe to the full CC. I said, "ok, let's do that", but they told me it would take a few days for the subscription to be cancelled. Unfortunately, I needed to get some work done that day and I relayed my concerns to the support representative. She suggested that I cancel my subscription and then make a new Adobe ID and purchase the full CC that way, because then I'd have immediate access to the programs I needed. At no point did anyone warn me that I'd incur cancellation charges of 50% of the prepaid InDesign subscription.

So, I did as she suggested and purchase the full creative suite on a new Adobe ID "aliciawallace2014@gmail.com". (I tried to create another account with the wallacea@nemcworks.org email address, but was given an error message.) I began using the programs I needed immediately and no longer used the InDesign single-app that was under the Adobe ID wallacea@nemcworks.org.

On Dec 25, 2015 I received an email from Adobe Case Updates telling me my refund had been processed, but to my shock it was for 50% of the remaining InDesign charges. I chatted support again but was given the run-around. I asked to escalate it to a supervisor as well, since I didn't just "up and cancel", I instead upgraded the way Adobe suggested I do, and yet was still charged a cancellation fee (at no point did any of my conversations with support hint that I'd be hit with this fee).

We are a non-profit organization and really cannot afford this kind of penalty charges...especially when we followed the instructions that Adobe support suggested.

Do you have any suggestions on how I can show that I did in fact upgrade and therefore should not be charged the cancellation charge?

I was looking at a previous reply you gave "Dmitry" and I feel that my situation is similar... I only wish I had spoken with you sooner to suggest that we modify the email address on the existing account so that we could create a new account with the same email address for the upgrade.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 29, 2015 Dec 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alicia

As you were moving to another subscription you should have been provided with a refund for the unused months on the InDesign single app plan, rather than 50% of the remaining months.  I'll address this with the team concerned.

I have processed an additional refund for $110.18 based on the following

Amount paid for InDesign single app = 254.27

Less Refund for VAT - 14.39

Less Partial refund - 109.71

Less 1 month of InDesign - 19.99

Amount remaining = 110.18

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2016 Feb 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there. I somehow, quite a while ago, screwed up and only bought a single license for Adobe Premiere Pro CC rather than the Student subscription. I was rather confused when all of the other programs said "try" instead of "install" but I rolled with it as I only needed Premiere Pro at the time. Well now I'm in classes that are beginning to use the whole Adobe family when I'm stuck with the single license for Premiere.

Is there a way to upgrade to the Student and Teacher CC without paying that monstrous cancellation fee that I've heard so much about and then starting over? I mean, Adobe is still getting $20 a month and keeping a loyal customer either way.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CuHound

I'm afraid that there isn't an option to upgrade from Premiere Pro single app to CC Student & Teacher.  You would need to cancel and sign up for the new plan.  As you have signed up for the subscription via Amazon you would need to contact them to cancel.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No biggy. This was expected. Is there any way to get out of said fee?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 29, 2016 Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reply to 113

That is something you would need to check with Amazon as they handle the management of your subscription including billing/cancellation.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2016 Jul 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  Bev

I have an annual plan, for after effects cc, I want to have the complete suite, how can I change to annual complete suite?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2016 Jul 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fredrichc57732549

Please contact support who will assist with cancelling your existing plan and then you can sign up for the plan required.

Cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud membership

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2016 Aug 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

i will change my photoshop and Lightroom CC account upgrading to the full creative cloud.

But the Link for taking the upgrade dont work. how can i upgrade my account?

Thanks

Torsten

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2016 Aug 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Torsten

Thanks for contacting our customer support team for assistance with this.

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2016 Aug 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't switch from PS single app(600 THB/month) to "Photography plan" which come with PS+LR(300 ). I already read Upgrade or change your Adobe Creative Cloud plan bu it is doesn't help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2016 Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was sent an upgrade offer by Adobe to upgrade from my PS + Lightroom plan to the full CC for 29.99 a month. However, because I paid for the plan through Amazon, there doesn't seem to be a way to upgrade automatically. I called customer care and they said I should cancel my plan through Amazon. But then I wouldn't be eligible for an upgrade(!!?) I'd really like to take advantage of the offer, but Adobe doesn't seem to want to take my money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines