• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to upgrade from a single app membership to complete Creative Cloud

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2013 Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can upgrade a single app Creative Cloud membership to complete Creative Cloud membership from 'My Account'

Please check this document for details: Manage your membership | Creative Cloud

Membership & account section

Change to an annual membership or a full Creative Cloud membership

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 147 Replies 147
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2014 Jul 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev

Sorry to jump in here. I am trying to do just this. I have a single app on a year subscription but I want to change it to the Creative Cloud option with more apps for $29.99 currently on special. Struggling to figure it out. Everything I try does not get me to the special price.

Thanks

Stephen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2014 Jul 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephen

The $29.99 introductory offer requires a previous purchase of CS3 - CS6. 

If you only have a single app subscription, this does not qualify you for the offer pricing.  If you do have a CS3-CS6 product, please register this to your account to take advantage of the offer.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2014 Sep 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But exactly how does one go about doing this?  There doesn't seem to be any option to upgrade from the $9.99 Photoshop plan to the $29.99 complete CC special for owners of CS3-CS6.  I posted the question in another thread but the answer I got just sent me in circles.  Since I got the $9.99 plan because I owned CS4 I ought to have a simple path to upgrade to the complete plan.  Why does Adobe make it so hard? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2014 Sep 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi oldcrow74

Please check the section "Change to an annual membership or a full Creative Cloud membership" - Manage your membership and payments | Creative Cloud

If the 'Switch Plan' option doesn't show the $29.99 plan please let me know & I can assist with upgrading you to the complete plan.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only option I'm presented with is to change my plan to a one year prepaid plan. There doesn't seem to be any upgrade option at all, unless I'm missing it somewhere.  Your site can be terribly confusing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi oldcrow74

Would you l like me to process the upgrade to the $29.99 complete plan (offer for first 12 months)?

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, please do.  Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's it done.

You will receive a refund of $4.14 for the unused time on your previous plan and the new charge of $29.99 + tax ($32.09) has been processed.  Your billing date is now the 12th of each month.

Please sign out from the CC desktop app and sign back in to activate the new subscription plan - you may need to allow a hour or so for the plan to be upgraded.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks again for your help.  Much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2014 Sep 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley,

I purchased Dreamweaver under the student discount recently- i was wondering if it would be possible to upgrade to the suite with the same discount?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2014 Sep 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi whatsaweekend

You currently have a Creative Cloud single-app membership for Dreamweaver but this isn't a Student/Teacher plan.

If you're a qualifying student, you can sign up for Creative Cloud complete - $19.99/month for the first year and then renews at the then-current standard monthly price (currently $29.99/month).

Please let me know if you wish to cancel your single app plan.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bev.

youre a rock star.id love to do that. how do we start?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi whatsaweekend

I'll cancel your single app membership and process a refund as it's within 30 days.  You'll still have access until the end of the billing period.

You can then sign up for the complete student plan here: Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Let me know if you have further questions.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2014 Dec 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bev.

I currently have the photoshop photography program on a month to month basis at 9.95 (au) and want to swith to the full CC6 month to month for 14.95 but when i got swap or upgrade it only gives me a choice of 49.95 a month or the full 599.00 can you please help me swap them over im totally lost on how to do this. And am unsure if i select the month to month will it swap back to the 14.95. Ps i am a student these are ment to be student prices. And yes i also have verification of enrollment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2014 Dec 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CS_Photography

I see you managed to get this resolved and now have CC complete.

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2015 Feb 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

I also have the photoshop photography programm on a month to month basis and would like to switch to the full CC for the special offer (I am a CS3 Customer) but when I want to upgrade it doens't give me the choice to use the special price. It only shows me the prepaid annual plan for the normal price which I dont want. Thanks Ronny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2015 Feb 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ronny

I see that you have CS5 registered so qualify for the 29.99 price for the first 12 months.  Please let me know if you wish to proceed with the upgrade to CC complete and I can process this for you.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2015 Feb 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bevelery,

Thanks for your fast reply and yes please proceed with the upgrade to CC-Complete for 29.99.

Thanks again

Ronny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2015 Feb 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ronny

You have been upgraded to CC Complete for 29.99 per month (ex VAT) for the first 12 months.

The charge for the new plan has processed and you will receive a refund of 10.62 for the unused days on the original plan.

Please sign out from the CC desktop app and sign in again to activate your new plan - Sign out, Sign in | Creative Cloud Desktop app

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2015 Feb 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley,

i have currently the annual photography plan for 9,66€ per month. I would like to change to the Student CreativeCloud Complete for 19,34€ per month. Is this possible?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2015 Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ata88

We would need to cancel your current plan and then you could sign up for the Student plan as proof of eligibility is required.

You can contact our phone/chat support teams to cancel: Cancel your membership or subscription | Creative Cloud

Or, if you prefer, I can cancel your plan.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley,

thank you for your fast reply! Will the cancellation of the current plan bring up some kind of fee?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ata88

As you are subscribing to a new plan, the cancellation fee will not apply.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds great! Please cancel my plan so that I will be able to register for the mentioned full subscription.

Thank you again for your fast and helpfull support!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ata88

Your plan has been cancelled as requested.  You will still have access until 13th March and can then sign up for the new plan.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines